Private Cloud Basic
Price and availability
* Public Cloud trial 45 days period, Private architecture installation upon receipt of the order;
* Available from a minimum of 25 “Standard interface” users: € 21 excl.tax / month / “Standard interface” user;
* If you have less than 25 users, your bill will still be for 25 users.
* All the services of the Public Cloud offer, plus:
* A VPN tunnel (Linux Strongswan IPSEC compatible) between a GLPI Network Private Cloud instance is only possible if the GLPI instance contacts servers located on the client’s internal network (LDAPs / SMTPs / Connection with an application from the IS internal, etc);
* A read-only connection to the MySQL database of the dedicated instance (either only via VPN, or by public IP filtering of the client);
* Filtering of IPs that can access the instance.
* OVHCloud host: 1 web server on “DataCenter-01” with its backup on RBX (or vice versa);
* OVHCloud host: 1 database server on “DataCenter-02” with its backup on “DataCenter-01” (or vice versa);
* Scaleway host: copy / archive backups (PAR);
* The web server and the database server are dedicated to the client, they communicate securely on an internal network shared only between them.
* Annual availability rate: 99%;
* Recovery Point Objective (maximum allowed data loss): 1 hour;
* Recovery Time Objective (maximum allowed interruption duration): 1 hour
* Limited disk space (storage of GLPI instance): 50GB (additional disks optional);
* Attachment upload size: 20MB;
* System resources (CPU / RAM): dedicated;
* Number of equipment pick-ups with an inventory agent: unlimited;
* Execution of automatic GLPI actions in “CLI” mode: every minute.
* Same features as the Public offer.
User authentication / synchronization
* Same characteristics as the Public offer, with the possibility of authentication on LDAP Directory in the customer’s LAN (via StrongSwan Linux-compatible IPSEC VPN tunnel).
* Full database backups: once a day;
* Incremental database backups: every hour;
* File backups (GLPI attachments): every hour;
* Conservation archiving of backups (on another DataCenter): 30-day rotation;
* Paid option: send backup to a client server (via SSH / SFTP / RSYNC / LSYNC);
* The backups are carried out with our own tools, then are also backedup with the paid services of our hosting providers.